Monday, October 18, 2010

Stolen jewelry? Could it be?

Ryan77 writes in:
Hi Tennessee, I feel your frustration. My home was burglarized a few years ago. They took many valuable things including my wife's jewellery. A co-worker of mine suggested paying a nearby jewellery shops a visit, in case they buy and sell stolen goods. I thought it was a good idea so I did. One of them was Arain Jewellers. I saw a necklace behind display case that looked just like the one I gave my wife for christmas. I wasn't entirely sure though, so I asked a clerk to see it, to check if the monograms of my wife's initials were there. The clerk said that it's a customer's and didn't let me see it. I left without fuss. I wouldn't be surprised if they in fact deal with stolen merchandise.
Thank you Ryan77. Please don't forget to leave a google review!