Thursday, September 30, 2010

Almost a victim

A friend introduced me to Ross who had an experience with Arain Jewellers.  He writes in:
I visited them a couple years ago to shop for an anniversary present. It was supposed to be a 22 karat gold, but when I brought it home, strangely I noticed that the manufacturer's jewelry case didn't say which karat it is. I looked at the rings carefully and the markings had very suspicious indentation and signs of tempering. I suspected it's impurer gold marked up, a criminal act btw, so I returned it to the store immediately.  The salesman acted all nice when I bought it, but when I tried to return it, it was a completely different story. He was very rude and on the verge of yelling. I think his name was Sam.
I convinced him to leave a google review. Thank you Ross!